Caithy Organic Rosehip Oil 30 ml
- Intensive skin rehydrator
- Prevents skin damage (recommend starting this product at age 20)
- Attenuates scars
- Skin moisturizer
- Nourishes your skin
- Restores normal skin color
- Contains Beta-carotene, Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids
- Source of topical retinoic acid (vitamin E) in a natural bio-available form
Rosehip oil is packed with several nutrients that are beneficial for the skin, these include:
• Topical trans retinoic acid (Vitamin A) - may help with skin that has been dehydrated as well oily skin. In the synthetic form it is known as Retinol but Rosehip oil may produce all the same beneficial results as Retinol but it does not appear to have any of the side effects that the drug has.
• Linoleic acid- An omega-6 fatty acid which assists in preserving a natural barrier with the environment.
• Oleic acid- Improves overall skin condition and suppleness and is an omega-9 fatty acid.
• Linolenic acid- This softens and moisturises the skin and is an omega-3 fatty acid.
• Beta carotene - A skin antioxidant that may reduce signs of premature ageing.
• Lycopene - Antioxidation properties
Rosehip Oil can be applied on dry and oily skin as it has balancing properties